Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Natallie True Luv Story:Episode 30


Episode 30! Wow, I'm having a lot of ideas, so I'm posting more often. Enjoy!! Alex:Whats wrong? Allie:Alex? What are you talking about? I'm fine. Alex: Well, Nat asked the hair if you were happy. Allie:The hair? And I am happy. Just a little weirded out. Alex:Why? And the hair is AWESOME!!! Allie:Don't tell Nat, okay? Alex:Kay. Allie:My mom, and Scott Batuello are getting married. Alex:THOMAS'S DAD??? Allie:Yes. Alex:So you and Thomas are going to be related? *laughs* Allie:Shut up. Alex:Thats funny, though! Allie:Yeah, but now me and Thomas will be brother and sister. Alex:Wow. Will I be invited to the wedding? And, how is the marriage going to work out if your moving to conneticut? Allie:I don't know. But I have to go get ready for dinner. Alex:Bye. Allie:Bye. *Gets ready for dinner and meets Laura downstairs* Allie:MOM? Ready to leave? Laura:yeah. Allie:Mom? How is the marriage going to work out if were moving to Conneticut? Laura:It's not. Thats why, were NOT moving! Allie:What? Oh my gosh! This is awesome! (yeah, got if off Twilight!) Laura:I figured that would make you happy. Allie:It did. Laura:Lets go to dinner. *Laura and Alliego to the restaurant, and meet Scott and Thomas.* Scott:Hi honey. Hey Allie. Allie:Hi Scott. Thomas. Laura:Hi honey. Hello Thomas. Thomas:Mrs. DiMeco. Allie. Scott:Lets go in, shall we? *They go inside and sit in a booth. Laura and Scott next to each other. Thomas and Allie next to each other.* Thomas:SO hows the living arrangements going ...

Leatherman Mut Best Quality




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links